Need help with the MDS application or the Website?
Please contact the "MDS Support Team" for all your technical questions by opening a Support Ticket (Registered Users Only). Please read our MDS User Guide before sending the support team your question.
Make sure you select one of the following help topics to ensure that we can direct your question to the correct support member. Help Topics include:
will inform the MDS team of bugs or problems found on the MDS user interface only.
Login support: will inform the appropriate support individuals assigned to help you with your user id and password.
Website support: will send your support request to the appropriate support member to help with almost all other questions.
will send your support request to our billing department team.
Why do I see "You do not have access to this case " in place of the "Launch the Case Viewer" button?
Cases listed in the MDS Category Listing are restricted to "Groups". Groups are created by our Education coordinator department to manage user access to cases such as Residency groups, Workshops, or Webinar cases. If you belong to a group and you still do not have access to your case, please send a Support Ticket.
Where can I learn how to use MDS?
User Guide: Read our MDS User Guide to learn how to use the MDS application
View the MDS Features section of our website
Video Tutorials: Go to the MDS Vimeo site for MDS video tutorials.
MDS Computer System Requirements
Minimum Computer System Recommendations:
Platform: Windows XP or Vista and Mac OS X
Pentium III processor 1.8GHz or greater
512 MB Ram or greater (1.00 GB or greater preferred)
100 MB of disk space or greater
1024x768 Pixel Screen Resolution or greater
Online Browser Requirements:
1. Please enable popups from our sites, some course modules will require a new tap or window popup!!.
3. Install Adobe Flash Player: http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/ (Flash Player plug-in is required to run web based and desktop MDS application).
Update Web Browser to latest version (recommended to run web-based MDS for higher performance):
1. Mozilla Firefox version 16 or later: http://www.mozilla.com/products/download.html
2. Windows Internet Explorer 9 or later: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/download-ie
3. Google Chrome version 22 or later: https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/
4. Safari version 5 or later: http://www.apple.com/safari/
Desktop Application Requirements
1. Install Adobe AIR: http://get.adobe.com/air/ (Adobe AIR is required to run desktop MDS application)
2. iOS and Android Tablets (not supported)
Currently both iOS and Android tablets are not supported. However, we will be releasing a beta version for the iPad early 2015
3. Windows 8 touch screen